Prana is the concept regarding the Life Force in eastern cultures, where as Mudra is specified as hand gestures. In simple words, Prana Mudra is an important exercise of breathing which enhances the awareness and control of energies. Prana Mudra is a “Plus life energy” which plays a vital role in yoga asanas.
Steps for doing Prana Mudra
1. Prana Mudra can either be started by sitting in padmasana or by standing up in Mountain pose.
2. Take a deep breathe by closing your eyes
3. Continue your breathing and bring your hands to your sides.
4. Touch your thumb, little finger an ring finger.Remaining fingers should be straight.
5. Feel the breathe as it rusher through your body.
6. This Prana Mudra should be done for at-least 30 minutes a day.
Benifits of Prana Mudra
1. This Mudra enhances the immune system and built the ability to fight with deadly diseases.
2. Prana Mudra helps body to be active
3. It helps to reduce the bad blood from the body
4. It helps in permanent cure of vitamin deficiency
5. It regenerates energy loss during the paralysis
6. It helps in improving eye sights
7. Prana Mudra helps to develop concentration power
8. Prana Mudra helps in recovery of thyroid problems.
To Read This In Hindi – Pran Mudra in Hindi