The Linga Mudra, or Mudra of Heat, works by focusing heat within the body. The Linga Mudra is so called because it increases body heat by focusing on the element of fire inside the body.
How to do Linga Mudra
1. The Linga Mudra can be performed while standing up or seated.
2. Bring both hands in front of your body and clasp them so that the fingers are intertwined.
3. Ensure that the left thumb is pointing vertically upwards and encircle it with the thumb and index finger of the right hand.
4. Hold this posture for 15 minutes while inhaling and exhaling normally.
Benefits of Linga Mudra
1. Use this mudra to combat the common cold.
2. You can use the Linga Mudra to aid in weight loss.
3. Boost your immune system with this mudra, and you can resist infections and colds all the seasons.
4. This mudra can loosen and relieve phlegm in your throat.
5. If you have a chronic cough or cold, this mudra can help with your systems.
6. The Linga Mudra increases strength within the body and invigorates users.
7. Use the mudra to cure low blood pressure.
8. Fight bronchial infections with this mudra.
1. Practice it any time you want. But don’t practice it a lot as it produces heat in the body.
2. Person with bilious temperament should not use.
3. High blood pressure patient should not use.
4. Person with abdomen tumor should not used.
5. Do not raise right thumb it generates heat very soon.
Note: Take milk, ghee, more water and fruit juices in addition to practice of this mudra for much benefits.
To Read This In Hindi – Linga Mudra in Hindi