Vayu mudra is a hand movement which people believe can reduce and regulate excess air in the body. Yogis suffering from the excess air in their bodies are advised to perform this mudra regularly as it can help maintain good health.
It is very easy to perform Vayu mudra. When your mind is anxious and restless, Vayu mudra is the best remedy to overcome the feeling. Vayu mudras also have a soothing effect on the mind.
How to do Vayu Mudra
Press the tip of index finger to the base of your thumb. Fold your thumb pressing lightly on the already bent index finger. You should make sure that all the other fingers are held straight.
Main Benefits of Vayu Mudra
1. It heals all kinds of pains.
2. It makes the neck stiffer.
3. When you do it on a daily basis, it helps improve the effectiveness of the nervous system.
4. Vayu mudra can protect or heal arthritis.
5. It helps solve gout problems.
6. To those who experience pain in their knees, Vayu mudra is your solution.
7. It eliminates all the pain in the joints and feet.
To Read This In Hindi – Vayu Mudra in Hindi